Your donation supports NatureServe's leadership role in providing authoritative comprehensive scientific information that drives critical conservation action.
Your gift makes it possible—and easy—for people, both conservation professionals and the general public, to use NatureServe's relevant and reliable scientific resources as the basis for their conservation decisions and subsequent actions.
Gifts are tax deductible, and may be eligible for a match by your employer.
Ways to Give
- Donate now: Every contribution helps support biodiversity information and effective conservation action.
- Give a Recurring Gift: A monthly, quarterly, or yearly recurring gift helps you plan your giving and provides NatureServe with a consistent and reliable source of funding.
- Adopt a Species: Become a biodiversity champion and adopt a native plant or animal for you or a loved one!
- Planned Giving: Naming NatureServe as a beneficiary in a will, insurance policy, or other instrument is simple and has lasting effects that benefit your estate as well as NatureServe.
- Memorial and Tribute Gifts: Make a gift to NatureServe in honor of someone or something that you care about. You can designate the honoree of your choice, or support one of our ongoing memorial funds:
- Workplace and Corporate Giving: Gifts made at work through employee contribution plans are often matched by your company. And businesses can demonstrate their commitment to biodiversity information while realizing tax benefits. Both approaches can enhance employee morale and public image, while contributing to an environmentally sustainable future.
- Amazon Smile: Complete your shopping needs while supporting NatureServe! It is just like you are shopping with Amazon, only when you register for AmazonSmile and select NatureServe as your designated charity, 0.5% of eligible purchases will go directly to NatureServe. You can make a difference for conservation while you purchase gifts, everyday goods, and even items for yourself!
Why We Give
Supporting NatureServe contributes to more effective conservation. Hear Mary Ann Lawler tell her personal story of what donating to NatureServe's mission means to her. Click here for videos of other NatureServe donors.
We are extremely grateful to all of our donors—those individuals, corporations, foundations, non-profits, and government agencies—who share our commitment to the exploration and discovery of new knowledge about our natural world and how it inspires them.
Hear in their own words how NatureServe inspires its donors.